Getting yourself listed on Upwork as a freelancer is easy. Making your profile stand out is not. Well, not now when you have this article here detailing the intricacies of Upwork profile optimization.
It’s actually a way more important topic than you think. If you follow these simple recommendations, you will be amazed by the results they produce.
Are You a Freelancer Yet?
Old methods and approaches to working are slowly dying out. Days of well-groomed men in suits and ties hurrying on their way to the offices are long gone. Today’s office has expanded way beyond its four walls and freelancing is becoming increasingly important.
Switch between various hourly rates for the same employee and calculate the pay in an instant.
Most projects nowadays require specialists with a varied set of skills. Developers can sometimes act as project managers, graphic designers may also be capable of some front-end development, copywriters are often quite knowledgeable about SMM, and so on.
Acting in a different capacity other than your main profession has become a norm for most projects in the IT industry, especially when it comes to freelance work or projects whose members are spread across several cities or even countries.
However, when it comes to tracking the working hours and calculating the pay for these specialists with multiple roles in the project, most time-tracking tools fail to deliver the proper solution – unlike Screenshot Monitor.
So you track time for the company you work for that demands that you to do so – that is understandable. But why would you volunteer to track your time for yourself when you are not being asked about it? To name a few reasons:
- You time is valuable. See for yourself how much of it is spent on each tasks and increase your productivity on spending time on what is important
- Review your own screenshots to recall what you’ve been doing
- Even if you didn’t add a note of what you were doing, App & URL tracking will show you exactly what programs were running and what websites you’ve been to
- And if you did a good job – why not share it with your clients ?
- Unless you share – only you will see the result and you can do it completely free on the Free plan
Lets see how you can do it Continue reading