So you track time for the company you work for that demands that you to do so – that is understandable. But why would you volunteer to track your time for yourself when you are not being asked about it? To name a few reasons:
- You time is valuable. See for yourself how much of it is spent on each tasks and increase your productivity on spending time on what is important
- Review your own screenshots to recall what you’ve been doing
- Even if you didn’t add a note of what you were doing, App & URL tracking will show you exactly what programs were running and what websites you’ve been to
- And if you did a good job – why not share it with your clients ?
- Unless you share – only you will see the result and you can do it completely free on the Free plan
Lets see how you can do it Continue reading