We have a new version of the employee desktop application that we hope you will like.
1. Previous tasks
In the list of the tasks we now show not only today’s tasks, but the tasks from the previous days (see below in grey). This gives users the option to select this task again with a single click. Users can also see the summary of hours for the previous day without going to the web.
So you track time for the company you work for that demands that you to do so – that is understandable. But why would you volunteer to track your time for yourself when you are not being asked about it? To name a few reasons:
- You time is valuable. See for yourself how much of it is spent on each tasks and increase your productivity on spending time on what is important
- Review your own screenshots to recall what you’ve been doing
- Even if you didn’t add a note of what you were doing, App & URL tracking will show you exactly what programs were running and what websites you’ve been to
- And if you did a good job – why not share it with your clients ?
- Unless you share – only you will see the result and you can do it completely free on the Free plan
Lets see how you can do it Continue reading